News, opinions and discussions about innovation, technology, new products and exciting ideas changing our world
- The new vision for Battersea power station
It's finally time for the rebirth of a much-loved icon
More on Design
- Designer reveals his dream buildings of the future
- Workers get lost as huge carrier takes shape
- Is a vertical railway the alternative to HS2?
- Why does America want to build wooden skyscrapers?
- The 3D printed house being built in Amsterdam
- 3D printing goes mainstream
A new in-house option will allow customers to print 3D objects on-demand in Staples stores but it's only the beginning...
More on Personal
- The brainy bike light that could save lives
- The invention that checks if your food is still edible
- Supersize me: could a fatbike conquer our roads?
- Could a tongue mesh be the future of weight loss?
- Taranis: the ultimate predator drone takes to the skies
Taranis takes unmanned combat aircraft to a new level
More on Innovation
- Concorde returns: the supersonic jet will fly again
- Modular plane will transform rail and air travel
- The electric aircraft of the future
- Are supersonic business jets the future of flight?
- Is this the alternative future of flying?
- The unmanned secret spacecraft built by Boeing
This craft completed a 470-day orbit of Earth, but why?
More on Planet
- New aircraft to go around the world without fuel
- Could this amazing bubble save Beijing?
- The world's largest solar plant powers up
- The fish factory in the sky
- The incredible new way to taste your food online
Kate Russell explores the history of the London Underground throughout the ages and catches a glimpse of what future tube travel might look like.
Date 26/11/13, Duration 4:20, Views 39066
See what happened when Sir Chris Hoy, six-time Olympic Gold medallist and Nissan Brand Ambassador, took to the track again
Date 21/01/14, Duration 1:32, Views 3263
Which area of innovation looks most exciting in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Space tourism
- 3D printing
- Electric vehicles
- Smart appliances
- Energy creation