News, opinions and discussions about innovation, technology, new products and exciting ideas changing our world
- Dubai to build an indoor city
- Self-healing planes and the future of flight
- It’s electric: The Bough wooden bike
- The bullet train with a foot spa
- Hover car project headed for Tel Aviv
- Are you ready for faster-than-light travel?
- Is electric Harley the future of bikes?
- Italian-made drone packs power and style
Kate Russell explores the history of the London Underground throughout the ages and catches a glimpse of what future tube travel might look like.
Date 26/11/13, Duration 4:20, Views 42446
See what happened when Sir Chris Hoy, six-time Olympic Gold medallist and Nissan Brand Ambassador, took to the track again
Date 21/01/14, Duration 1:32, Views 3649
Which area of innovation looks most exciting in 2014?
Thanks for being one of the first people to vote. Results will be available soon. Check for results
- Space tourism
- 3D printing
- Electric vehicles
- Smart appliances
- Energy creation